- Definitions. Parties.
- A Consumer according to § 13, point. 1 from The Additional provisions of The Consumer Protection law could be only a natural person. The following General Terms of Warranty do not settle and apply to the relations between Boutique Lilia and its clients -legal entities.
- When it sells goods to a Consumer, Boutique Lilia acts as a Trader according to § 13, point. 1 from The Additional provisions of the Consumer Protection law with all the related obligations.
3.The goods without the right of decline according to article 57 from The Consumer Protection law article 57 from The Consumer Protection law – flowers and flowers arrangements. This is related to point 4 in article 57 from The Consumer Protection law.
4.Boutique Lilia is liable for the absence of any correspondence between the ordered and delivered Consumer’s goods according to the Consumer’s rights in article 57 from The Consumer Protection law for a period of 30 days from the date of the purchase of the goods, whose absence is certified by a proper cash receipt.
The Consumer’s right of complaint includes the following:
– claim to Boutique Lilia to repair the goods by making its state meet the commercial requirements.
– In cases when a repair, as indicated above, is not possible, The Consumer makes a claim to Boutique Lilia to have the goods replaced.
6.The Consumer’s right to complain is not applicable unless at the time of his complaint he shows a cash receipt of the respective goods with the name of the trader, the purchase date and the name of the goods.
– The Consumer’s right to complain is not applicable unless he presents the goods in their full size and number.
– The Consumer’s right to complain is applicable in the shop of Boutique Lilia from which the goods has been bought.
8.After The Consumer has made a complaint /orally or in written form/ according to the time period in point 2, as mentioned above,
Boutique Lilia puts it in a registry of complaints and gives The Consumer an Event No. Boutique Lilia keeps its right to consider the Consumer’s claim.
- After registering the complaint, Boutique Lilia has a 30-day period to replace the goods with new ones or to repair them at the expense of “Magic flowers” EOOD.
- If it turns out that neither of the two alternatives, mentioned in point 3, is possible, The Customer has the right:
– to receive the sum of money he has paid for the goods
– to receive a discount of the price of another more expensive piece of goods he chooses.
- The Customer can not make a claim for a return of the sum he has paid or a discount of the price of another more expensive piece of goods when Boutique Lilia agrees to offer a replacement of the goods or to repair it within a period of one month from the time the complaint is made.
- The Consumer’s right to complain is not applicable and Boutique Lilia is not liable for a warranty repair or a replacement in cases there are defective goods as a result of the following:
– a contact with chemicals such as perfumes, body lotion, creams, hair spray, washing detergents, softeners, spirit-based solutions, bleaching, cleaning and other chemicals which are not meant to be used with the purchased goods.
– a mechanical impact – a blow, fall, pecking each f which could cause damage, breakage or scratching of the goods.
– an absence/loss of a basic component of the goods or a mechanical
interruption of elements solder, which could make any repairs to remove the defect impossible.
-wire tearing in the cases when a model is made from such material
-Boutique Lilia takes the responsibility to assess the appropriacy and possibility of a goods replacement within the period of one calendar month from the time of the purchase if for some reason it turns out that The Consumer has not chosen the right goods. In this case The Consumer does not have to give any explanations. The replacement is done in all the shops of the trader on the territory of the country.